As an inadmissible person, can I enter Canada more than once without paying the fee?
The fee for a standard (single-entry) permit will only be waived once.
If you want to come to Canada again, you should look at ways of overcoming your inadmissibility. If applicable, you could apply for individual rehabilitation before your trip.
Answers others found useful
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- What types of convictions are eligible for the fee waiver under the new policy?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- Date Modified: