Will you stop accepting parent/grandparent applications when you reach 20,000 complete ones even if it’s before June 28?
If you were invited to apply, we’ll accept your complete application if we get it on or before June 28, 2019. If we get your application after the deadline, we’ll return it to you.
Answers others found useful
- What is a complex family sponsorship application?
- For my IRCC spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?
- Am I affected by the changes made to reduce spousal sponsorship wait times?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- Which family members can come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How can I include a dependent child on my application?
- I already became a permanent resident. Can I still add my dependent child to my application?
- My courier did not deliver my PGP application to your PO Box. What should I do?
- Date modified: