What is the processing fee for an individual rehabilitation application?
The processing fee is either C$200 or C$1,000. It depends on the seriousness of the crime. When you apply, you will pay C$200. We will tell you later if you need to pay more.
Answers others found useful
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- What types of convictions are eligible for the fee waiver under the new policy?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- Date Modified: