If my individual rehabilitation application is refused, will I get my processing fee back?
No. The processing fee is not refundable, whether your rehabilitation application is approved or not. If your application is refused and you apply again, you will have to pay a new processing fee.
Answers others found useful
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- What types of convictions are eligible for the fee waiver under the new policy?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- Date Modified: