What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
You may be able to receive a temporary resident permit, if you can show that:
- your reason to travel to Canada is justified in the circumstances; and
- you do not pose a risk because of your inadmissibility.
This permit would allow you to enter or stay temporarily in Canada.
For more information, see Temporary resident permits.
Answers others found useful
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- What types of convictions are eligible for the fee waiver under the new policy?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- Date Modified: