Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have received a Canadian job offer. What documents do I need from my future employer?

In most cases, the employer must send you

Once you have what you need, you can apply to get, extend or modify a work permit.

You do not need to provide any documents from an employer if you are

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: