Where do I find out if the employer who offered me a job is an eligible employer?
Check the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions. This list shows employers who may be ineligible to hire a temporary worker through either the Temporary Foreign Worker Program or the International Mobility Program. If you apply for a work permit to work for an employer listed as “ineligible”, your application will be refused.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: