Help Centre what do you need help with?

Are there different application forms for employer-specific and open work permits?

No, you can use the same application form to apply for an employer-specific or open work permit.

There are different application forms for applying from outside Canada or from inside Canada.

Find out how to apply for a work permit.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: