Are there different application forms for employer-specific and open work permits?
No, you can use the same application form to apply for an employer-specific or open work permit.
There are different application forms for applying from outside Canada or from inside Canada.
Find out how to apply for a work permit.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: