Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have implied status, and my health insurance card, driver’s licence and other government ID documents have expired. How can I renew my ID documents?

You should apply to renew your government ID before your status expires.

These services are provided by the province you live in. If your status has expired and you need to renew your government ID, you will have to apply to the government of the province or territory you live in. That government will decide how and when they renew the documents. For more information, contact the appropriate government department or agency in the province or territory where you live, such as those responsible for health or transportation.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: