If other family members are coming with me, what documents should I send with the application?
You may have to send a marriage certificate and birth certificates for those family members. If your common-law partner is coming with you to Canada, you may have to fill out the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union form and provide the documents listed in it to support your relationship.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: