What is a recruitment fee under the Live-in Caregiver Program?
Recruiters charge recruitment fees for recruitment services, such as:
- advertising jobs;
- collecting and filing applications;
- pre-screening workers;
- testing and analyzing workers' skills or knowledge;
- arranging formal interviews with workers;
- confirming that workers meet the program criteria; and
- negotiating a wage or salary that reflects the employer's needs and LCP requirements.
Answers others found useful
- I am working as a live-in caregiver but would like to move into my own home. Can I?
- I am already working as a live-in caregiver. Will I be able to apply for permanent residence when I complete the work requirement?
- What are the improvements to the Caregiver Program?
- Date Modified: