Help Centre what do you need help with?

I want to stay longer in Canada as a live-in caregiver. What documents do I need?

If you want to continue working for the same employer, you will need:

Once you have the necessary documents, you can apply to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta, to extend your work permit.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: