Help Centre what do you need help with?

How much should I be paid if I work extra hours or during a day off as a live-in caregiver?

You should be paid for overtime according to the employment law in your province or territory.

Employment and Social Development Canada provides information on wage rates. For information on overtime rates, consult your provincial or territorial labour standards office.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: