I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
See How can I check the status of my application? to find out if you can view your status online for the type of application you submitted. Note that you will not be able to view the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS) until the visa office or case processing centre to which you sent your application begins processing it. Please do not contact the Call Centre—or, if you applied from outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas—regarding any application unless the standard application processing time has passed.
See Why can’t I see my case status online? for more information.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: