My family and I applied for permanent residence. Why can’t I see the application status on CAS?
You may have entered the wrong information in Client Application Status (CAS). When trying to find out about an application for permanent residence for more than one person, make sure that:
- you are entering the correct information and
- all the fields in CAS contain information about the principal applicant (the person who applied to come to Canada).
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: