I have changed my surname or family name recently. What name should I use to access CAS?
You can access CAS using the surname or family name on your submitted application.
If your name changed during the application process you must update IRCC using this Web form.
Once your name has been changed in your file, you will be able to access Client Application Status (CAS) using your new surname or family name.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: