If the name of my place of birth has changed, what place of birth should I enter in CAS?
If there is an error in the name of your place of birth on your immigration document, fill out a Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents form and send it to the IRCC Query Response Centre in Ottawa. You can find the address in the Document Checklist that comes with the application.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: