If the name of my place of birth has changed, what place of birth should I enter in CAS?
In Client Application Status (CAS), use the name of your place of birth that appears on your immigration document.
If there is an error in the name of your place of birth on your immigration document, fill out a Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents form and send it to the IRCC Query Response Centre in Ottawa. You can find the address in the Document Checklist that comes with the application.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: