What if I do not want my immigration application status information to be available in CAS?
You can remove your application status information from the Internet. Log into Client Application Status (CAS) and select the check box next to the message “Please don’t show my application status on the Internet.” This will remove your status information from the Internet.
Once you do this, you will no longer be able to see your application status on CAS.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: