If I applied to immigrate to Quebec, can I see my application status on CAS?
No. Quebec chooses immigrants wishing to settle in Quebec. IRCC is not involved. Therefore, you cannot use Client Application Status (CAS).
Please visit Quebec Immigration for more information.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: