Is the information on CAS my official confirmation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada?
No. The notice you get by mail is your official confirmation. To ensure that you get your official confirmation, please check that your mailing address in Client Application Status (CAS) is right.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: