I have followed all these instructions and I still can’t see my immigration application status in CAS. What can I do?
Go through the following steps.
- Open Client Application Status (CAS) again through the Online Services page.
- Make sure the date of birth you are entering in CAS exactly matches the information on your application, passport and identity documents. Use the format specified.
- Make sure the place of birth you are entering in CAS exactly matches the information on your application, passport and identity documents. Use the format specified.
- Check the spelling and order of your names on any letters from the visa office or case processing centre, and on your passport and other supporting documents.
If you are still having problems seeing your application status, please contact us.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: