What does it mean when my CAS session times out?
Client Application Status (CAS) keeps track of periods when the website is open but you are not using it. If you leave your computer for 30 minutes or more while using CAS, you will be asked to log in again. This is called “timing out.” It is a security feature to ensure your identity and to protect your information.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: