What does encryption mean and is it safe to use Client Application Status (CAS)?
“Encryption” is a way of covering important information with a code before it is sent over the Internet. That means other machines and people cannot read it illegally. Your computer does this automatically when you send certain personal information to Citizenship and Immigration Canada us. Your encrypted application information will be decoded once it reaches IRCC.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: