What does encryption mean and is it safe to use Client Application Status (CAS)?
“Encryption” is a way of covering important information with a code before it is sent over the Internet. That means other machines and people cannot read it illegally. Your computer does this automatically when you send certain personal information to Citizenship and Immigration Canada us. Your encrypted application information will be decoded once it reaches IRCC.
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: