What can I apply for online?
You can apply online to:
- get or extend study permits
- get or extend work permits
- get or extend visitor visas
- immigrate as a skilled worker through Express Entry
You can also:
- restore your status as a visitor, student or worker, within 90 days of the date your visa expires and
- submit applications for your family members when you apply for or extend a visitor visa, study or work permit
See: How can I check the status of my application?
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: