Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
You can only send more documents to support your application if an IRCC officer asks for them.
It is important to include all the necessary information when you submit your application the first time. You can provide more information in the “Add letter of explanation” row when you are uploading your documents.
If we send you a message asking you for a new document, see IRCC is asking me for a new document. How do I submit it?
You can also let us know about important changes in your situation.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: