Can I send a new document after I apply for a visa online?
You can only send more documents to support your application if we ask for them.
It’s important to include all the information asked for when you apply. You can give more details in the "Add letter of explanation" row when you’re uploading your documents.
If we need more documents from you, we’ll send you a message asking you to submit them.
You can also let us know about important changes to your case.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: