What if I don’t know how to answer a question in my online application?
Some questions have help text that explains the question. To see it, click on the help (?) icon on the right side of the question.
We have also linked some words to our glossary or website. If a word in a question is underlined, you can click on the word to see the definition, or it will lead you to a page on our website with more details.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: