How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
To change or review your answers, click on “Modify my answers” in the top right corner.
Click on “modify” beside the answer you would like to update. When you're done, click the “return to your online application” link, found at the bottom left of the page.
If you do change an answer, you may need to answer other or more questions based on your new answer.
Do not use your browser's “Back” and “Forward” buttons (the arrows in the top left corner of the screen). Using these buttons may result in the loss of the answers you gave until that point, and you may need to restart.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: