How do I exit and save my online application?
When logged into your account:
- If you are in the application for services related to visas, study or work permits, click the blue “Exit Questionnaire” button at the bottom left of the page to end your session. When you click “Exit”, your online application will automatically be saved.
- If you are in an Express Entry profile or online application for permanent residence, click the grey “Save and Exit” button at the bottom left of the page.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: