How do I exit and save my online application?
When logged into your account:
- If you are in the application for services related to visas, study or work permits, click the blue “Exit Questionnaire” button at the bottom left of the page to end your session. When you click “Exit”, your online application will automatically be saved.
- If you are in an Express Entry profile or online application for permanent residence, click the grey “Save and Exit” button at the bottom left of the page.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: