How do I help keep my Express Entry application from being delayed or refused?
To help keep your application from being delayed or refused, make sure you:
- properly fill out and submit your online application before your invitation to apply expires
- upload all documents we asked for and any supporting documents
Completing an Express Entry profile doesn’t guarantee that you will be invited to apply for permanent residence. Invitations are based on your score and rank in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: