Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I need a visa if I’m just travelling through Canada on my way to another country?

Most people who travel through Canada need a visitor visa, a transit visa, or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

What you need depends on:

Find out what need and how to apply.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How-to video

A Step-by-step look at biometrics

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: