Help Centre what do you need help with?

Who can I hire to help me with my application for a temporary resident visa?

You can hire a representative or an agent to help with your application. The representative or agent must be either:

Find out more about who can represent you.

Due to privacy laws, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada cannot discuss your application with someone else without your written permission. If you want a representative or an agent to help you, you must fill out two forms:

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How-to video

A Step-by-step look at biometrics

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: