How can I change my address or contact information?
To change your address:
You may be able to change your address online. Or, if you cannot use the online service, you must notify us using the IRCC Web form.
See change your address to know which method you should use.
To change your contact information (email or phone number):
You must notify us using this Web form.
Don't miss important information!
We may have tried to contact you via your old phone number, email or mailing address. Until your application is updated, continue to check your old contact information.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: