Help Centre what do you need help with?

I am a business visitor and I do not need a visa. What documents should I bring, if any?

You may not need a visa, but you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Find out if you need an eTA.

When you arrive in Canada, you must show to the border services officer several documents. These documents include, but are not limited to:

Please see Business visitors: Checklists for details.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How-to video

A Step-by-step look at biometrics

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: