I need a visa to visit Canada. I want to study or work in Canada while I am there. Do I need to apply for anything else?
If you want to come to Canada to study or work temporarily, you will probably need a study permit or a work permit. If you have applied for a study or work permit, your visa will be issued to you at the same time as your permit. You do not need to apply separately or to pay an additional fee.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- Date Modified: