Do I need a representative to help me apply?
No. The Government of Canada treats everyone equally, whether they use a representative or not.
All the forms and information that you need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), visa and/or to immigrate to Canada are available for free on this website. If you follow the instructions in the application guide, you can complete the application form and submit it on your own.
If you decide to use an immigration representative, be careful whom you ask for advice.
For more information, see:
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
- What should I do if IRCC returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- Date Modified: