What services will the representative provide and what are the fees for these services?
Services and fees vary. You should discuss these with the representative. Get an estimate in writing before you decide whether to hire that person. For more information, see Tips on Choosing a Representative.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
- What should I do if IRCC returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- Date Modified: