Is it legal to provide false information on my immigration or citizenship application, if a representative advises me to do so?
No. Representatives who advise you to provide false or misleading information are breaking the law.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
- What should I do if IRCC returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- Date Modified: