What information should I provide to get a naturalization record?
The more information you provide, the better. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Complete name,
- Date of birth,
- Certificate number (if available),
- Date of entry,
- Port of entry,
- If accompanied, provide the names of companions (e.g., spouse’s name)
- If the person is deceased, please provide proof of death (such as a death certificate or executorship).
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date Modified: