Help Centre what do you need help with?

I want to change my school or program of study. How can I change my study permit?

New rules for prospective international students are now in effect (as of June 1, 2014).

Read about these changes and how they may impact you.

Primary school student

High school student

Post-secondary student

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: