Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I update or ask about an IRCC application in progress?

If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This service lets you view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.

You can also use this web form if:

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Glossary term

Date Modified: