How can I update or ask about an IRCC application in progress?
If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This service lets you view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.
You can also use this web form if:
- you want to report important changes about your application, such as:
- changes in address
- changes in employment
- a new educational credential
- results of an approved language test
- you need information that you can’t get via the Client Application Status service
- it is taking us longer to process your application than the normal processing time
- we won’t answer you if the normal processing time has not yet passed
Answers others found useful
- How can I get help with my application?
- How can I change my address or contact information?
- How do I submit my application?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- What if I cannot attend my appointment with IRCC? Can I reschedule it?
- Date Modified: