What is a Verification of Status document?
The new Verification of Status or Replacement of an Immigration Document form replaces the old Verification of Entry form.
Complete this form if you need proof of historical immigration information, such as your date and place of entry to Canada. It can be used for the following documents:
- Record of Landing,
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence,
- Work Permit,
- Visitor Record,
- Study Permit,
- Authorization to Return to Canada,
- Exclusion Order,
- Deportation Order,
- Departure Order and
- Temporary Resident Permit.
Answers others found useful
- I lost my permanent resident card. How do I replace it?
- I lost my citizenship certificate. How do I get it replaced?
- How do I replace an immigration document that is wrong or has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- How can I correct an error on my record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence record?
- What documents should I send with my application for a citizenship certificate (also known as proof of citizenship)?
- Date Modified: