What if I already submitted the old Verification of Entry form, do I have to resubmit a new form?
No. Verification of Entry forms that have already been submitted will be processed. There is no need to re-apply.
Answers others found useful
- I lost my permanent resident card. How do I replace it?
- I lost my citizenship certificate. How do I get it replaced?
- How do I replace an immigration document that is wrong or has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- How can I correct an error on my record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence record?
- What documents should I send with my application for a citizenship certificate (also known as proof of citizenship)?
- Date Modified: