I’ve lost my certificate or transcript showing I meet the citizenship language requirement. What can I do?
If you have lost your certificate, most third-party testing bodies and provincially-funded language training programs will send you a copy of your certificate. Contact the organization where you completed the language training or testing.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
Forms and Guides
- Date Modified: