What is Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
This is a secure way for you to sign into your online account using information you already have.
Sign-In Partners are groups like banks and credit unions that partner with SecureKey Technologies (a company that provides online identity services). If you’re their customer, you can use the same login that you use to sign in to your bank or credit union, to access Government of Canada services.
You can use Sign-In Partner if you have an account with:
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: