What do you mean by authentication?
It is a secure means to recognize a user when accessing government services online. The user remains anonymous, and the authentication process just confirms that the credential is valid and is in the hands of the owner of the credential. Credential authentication does not reveal or confirm identity to the government website. It receives only a message confirming that your credential (username/password) was successfully validated by your bank or by the government.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: