Why is the Government of Canada offering users the option to use banking credentials?
By offering a choice of credentials, the government is making its online services more convenient for clients to access. Many individuals use their online banking credentials regularly, so being able to use the same credential to access government services online means that you will have one less User ID and password to remember.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: