I don’t bank with any of the financial institutions listed. What alternative do I have when I want to access government services online?
If you don’t have a credential with one of the Sign-In Partners, you can use the government-issued credential, GCKey.
It is expected that other Sign-In Partners will be added in the future, so keep checking the list of Sign-In Partners when you log in to access Government of Canada services.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: