Will I still be able to use GCKey even if I decided to use my online banking credentials once?
Yes, if you wish to do so, you can use a different credential to access different Government of Canada services. However, you will need to remember which credential you used with each of those services. For example, if you use GCKey to register for an account with IRCC, you must always use GCKey to access your account.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: