Can my refugee claim be rejected based on what I write in the Basis of Claim form?
No. This form will be used to gather information from you about your claim so the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada can prepare and conduct the hearing properly.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date Modified: